Are you passionate about data governance and a stickler for best practice? Then read on! REaD Group are seeking a highly driven Data Compliance Executive to join our Information Security, Compliance and Legal team. The role is varied and hands on with many different projects and responsibilities within this business critical team. You will need to be a confident self-starter, able to work with many different stakeholders internally and externally and managing multiple projects and tight deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Deliver training and advice to staff on their obligations under the relevant data protection legislation (DPA ), Information Security Management and upcoming GDPR
• Work closely with the tender team to complete RFP’s , data security and due diligence questionnaires from suppliers and clients
• Assist the Data Protection Office team in all regulatory matters
• Assist in the development of ISO 27001 policies, procedures and standards to ensure the security, confidentiality and privacy of REaD Group information is maintained
• Administer , maintain and ensure that all ISO Information Security Management documentation is kept fully up to date with full version control and audit trial
• Maintain the Dataseal, Data Protection, ICO and Ministry of Justice accreditations and memberships
• Assist the head of Legal in Client and Supplier risk assessment review processes
• Assist Head of Legal in managing and updating REaD Group templates.
• Assist Head of Legal in providing support to colleagues.
• Administer the legal/compliance drives and SharePoint sites to ensure that record keeping is up to date.
• Be a member of the Information Security Management Team.
If you are interested in applying for the role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or please share with anyone who you think would be interested.