WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to and use of www.readgroup.co.uk website (“Site”) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions
Capitalized terms used in this Terms and Conditions without definitions shall have the meanings ascribed to them.
1. Terms. Your use of this Site constitutes your acceptance in full of these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Such acceptance shall take effect from the date that you first use the Site. REaD Group Limited (“we”, “us” or “REaD Group”) operates this Site and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. REaD Group reserves the right, in its discretion, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of REaD Group content available on the Site at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the Site.
You are responsible for reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site after such changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as modified.
2. Use. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of REaD Group. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this Site. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is
unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site. When you visit this Site, or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically and we will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. Liability. This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to REaD Group or its products and services or to third party products and services, are provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The Terms and Conditions do not exclude REaD Group’s liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from REaD Group’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter in respect of which it would be illegal for REaD Group to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability. In no event will REaD Group and/or third parties be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tort action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site. REaD Group does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
4. Intellectual Property. The names, images and logos identifying REaD Group or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of REaD Group or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any intellectual property of REaD Group or any other third party. Any feedback, comments or data submitted to the Site shall become the exclusive property of REaD Group. REaD Group does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property
rights on its Site, and REaD Group will remove the materials if properly notified that such material infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. REaD Group reserves the right to remove any materials on the Site without prior notice.
5. Accuracy of Information. The information in this Site is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. The results (if any) generated from this Site are based on the information you provide and statistics derived from materials and research undertaken by REaD Group or third parties in each selected industry using various suppression products. The results (if any) generated are illustrative only and are not guaranteed by REaD Group. Opinions, comments, references and any other contents at the Site are provided by us for informational purposes only
and are subject to change without notice. No information made available on the Site is for the purpose of providing accounting or consulting advice. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and precision of the Site, REaD Group is not responsible for any inaccuracies and makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy. The information in this Site should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this Site you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements
made between you and any third party named or referred to on the Site are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this Site. Our liability to you as explained in condition 3 remains unaffected by this.
6. Linking. This Site may contain links to other websites. REaD Group accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites that are not under the strict control of REaD Group. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by REaD Group of that other website. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Cookie policies on any other website which you visit. You may not create a link to this Site from another website or document without our express written permission.
7. No Contract for Services. Nothing on this Site is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship with you or anyone else, except for those Terms and Conditions which govern the relationship between us in relation to your use of the Site. If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this Site, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are happy with that contract and to take legal advice if necessary. You agree and understand that while it may be possible to access and gather information through this Site, this does not constitute an incitement, invitation or personal endorsement in respect of the services or products provided by REaD Group or its affiliated or associated companies. Any potential benefits and advantages generated by this Site are illustrative based on the information provided by you and shall not be construed as a binding offer from REaD Group.
8. Content Standards. These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to this Site (“Contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of thefollowing standards as well as the latter. These content standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. Contributions must: i) be accurate (where they state facts); ii) be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and iii) comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted. Contributions must not: i) contain any material which is defamatory of any person; ii) contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; iii) promote sexually explicit material; iv) promote violence; v) promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; vi) infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; vii) be likely to deceive any person; viii) be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; ix) promote any illegal activity; x) be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; xi) be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; xii) be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; xiii) give
the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or xiv) advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
12. For further information from us contact us via post sent to the following address:
REaD Group Limited
1 Newhams Row
13. REaD Group Limited is registered in England with its registered address at The Pavilion, 1 Newhams Row,
Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3UZ . Registered number 02959244.
REaD Group Ltd-website_Terms & Conditions_January 2016