Coming out of lockdown is presenting many challenges for businesses and organsiations of all types. Of course, being aware of your business environment has always been key to success. Knowledge of your customer base at local and national level has in the past been focused on maximising marketing and sales opportunities and operational efficiencies.
You can now add on to this the fundamental requirement of customer and staff safety – how to open and operate safely within a Covid-19 world. And clearly, decisions made regarding the re-opening of business will be key to a responsible and successful emergence from lockdown.
To support businesses to make more informed decisions, REaD Group data partner More Metrics have developed a new set of models to track Covid-19 risk factors. For these models, More Metrics has used its existing and new datasets to create 20 risk measures relevant to Covid-19. The risks cover a number of dimensions, including:
Age and Household Composition
Mortality and Co-morbidity
By combining this data with Ppublic Health England (PHE) Pillar 1 and 2 test data More Metrics have created risk models at a range of geographic levels.
These unique models can help you to answer key questions, including:
- What is the infection risk now in any of the areas that I operate in and where my customers and staff live?
- What is the infection risk going forward in these areas and how might it differ with other areas?
- How should I vary my actions over the coming weeks to minimise any infection risks and help get our operations up and running as soon as possible?
The data will also:
- Provide up to date estimates of key information at local level
- Support risk assessments for reopening customer facing and other business locations
- Support resource allocation and management focus based on reliable data for specific locations
- Allow you to benchmark your own area against other areas in the UK