Looking for an opportunity to make a difference?
We are always looking for talented people to join our award winning team
Are you looking for the opportunity to really make a difference? Would you like to join a team that are passionate about what they do and committed to delivering excellent outcomes for clients? Then you are in the right place!
We are an award winning data and insight company, providing an impressive portfolio of services from the provision of the largest and most comprehensive consumer database in the UK and market leading data cleaning to expert data analysis and insight.
Based on trendy Bermondsey Street – a short walk from London Bridge – our culture is collaborative, hard working and sociable.
Position to suit someone who is driven, organised, dedicated, and not scared to get stuck in.
You will be outgoing, approachable and build a fantastic rapport with your colleagues and clients to help them overcome technical issues, propose improvements to existing solutions and look at new solutions to solving problems. You will be able to own, identify and fix issues, whilst keeping the rest of the team informed of progress and be comfortable working with a small team. Your day-to-day work will be split between network administration tasks, incident management and project work.
- Own the day to day technical and security requirements for the business.
- Keep the business services running with reactive and pro-active maintenance.
- Technically self-sufficient with a good level of knowledge across many technology fields and provide up to 3rd line support.
- Own all 2nd/3rd line issues to completion.
- To actively develop your own skills and the development of colleagues.
- Periodic out of hours working and provision of remote support will be required.
- Ensure documentation is created and kept UpToDate with any changes.
- Ensure the digital security and safety of employees, clients, systems, and data always.
- Automate recurring processes
- Responsible for the operational security of the business infrastructure.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a 3nd line support role.
- In depth Microsoft platform knowledge across Windows 10, Office 365 and Windows Server.
- Excellent working knowledge of IIS, AD, Group Policy, DHCP and DNS.
- Competent in networking technologies.
- Firewall administration
- Good communicator
- Clear troubleshooting methodology
- Azure knowledge
- Good understanding of vulnerability management and security principles.
- VMware Knowledge
In addition, any of the following would be advantageous:
- AWS and other cloud vendor experience
- Quest Kace systems management
- Quest Kace PC deployment
- WatchGuard and Cisco Firewall experience
- ITIL Foundation certification
- io Vulnerability management
- Office 365 administration
- Service Desk administration
- Mac OS
- Netwrix Auditor
- Micro services/containers
To apply, please send your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
REaD Group have established an excellent, customer-facing Insight team over the past few years and are looking for a new insight analyst to join this growing team. We are seeking a skilled statistician with agency or client experience looking to work on a wide range of exciting client projects. Our clients span across a wide range of industry sectors, allowing you to work with vast amounts of consumer and market data,
including transactional, demographic, lifestyle, website, social media and research data. A suitable candidate will be great at the technical tasks but also enjoy the client facing nature of this role.
As part of the Insight Team, you will work closely with the Senior Insight Analyst and other colleagues across data strategy, sales, account management and marketing. You will be supported by colleagues with a range of industry and technical experience, working on projects to help our clients apply data analysis and insight to their data-driven marketing campaigns.
REaD Group is a dynamic working environment allowing you to progress inline with your ability and aspirations, developing your knowledge and understanding with each new project and task, ensuring your confidence grows alongside your technical advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Insight Analyst, your responsibilities will be:
• Validating, cleansing, de-duplicating, importing, extracting and manipulating data from a variety of sources and formats for analysis
• Running queries within the data
• Working on a range of clients across many different sectors
• Interpreting a brief and communicating results to internal and external stakeholders
• Profiling customers to generate insight and understanding
• Data segmentation, modelling and analysis tasks
• Analysing website and other digital data to track consumer behaviour online
• Summarising results of analyses and developing reports
• Presenting to internal and external teams
Please send CV and covering email to email@example.comDownload File
We are always keen to hear from talented individuals. If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us with your CV and covering note.