Looking for an opportunity to make a difference?
We are always looking for talented people to join our award winning team
Are you looking for the opportunity to really make a difference? Would you like to join a team that are passionate about what they do and committed to delivering excellent outcomes for clients? Then you are in the right place!
We are an independent data communications company, providing an impressive portfolio of services from the provision of the largest and most comprehensive consumer database in the UK and market leading data cleaning to expert data analysis and insight.
Based in bright, recently refurbished offices on trendy Bermondsey Street – a short walk from London Bridge – our culture is collaborative, hard working and sociable.
Are you a skilled statistician interested in working on a range of exciting client projects? Then read on! REaD Group are seeking a highly driven Insight Analyst to join our close-knit, hands on Insight Team.
You will need to be a confident self-starter, able to work with many different stakeholders internally and externally and managing multiple projects and tight deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Running segmentation, modelling and analysis projects
- Summarising results of analyses and developing reports
- Presenting to internal and external teams
- Managing a range of clients across many different sectors
- Interpreting a brief and communicating results to internal and external stakeholders
- Validating, cleansing, de-duplicating, importing, extracting and manipulating data from a variety of sources and formats for analysis
- Running queries within the data
- Profiling customers to generate insight and understanding of the consumers’ behaviour
- Analysing website and other digital data to track consumer behaviour on-line
- Using REaD Group data assets to help improve the analysis carried out
To apply for the role please email your CV to email@example.com or please share with anyone who you think would be interested.Download File
Business Development Professionals
If you’re an enthusiastic, motivated and financially driven Business Development professional, then this could be a great opportunity for you to join a winning team and advance your career.
In your role, you will be responsible for identifying organisations in need of our products, services and expertise. Working closely with the brands, and our in-house team of experts, you will develop and propose solutions that specifically meet their needs, and deliver significant business benefits (and perhaps win the occasional industry award!)
What do you need to know?
REaD helps organisations better engage with their customers through a comprehensive portfolio of data products, solutions and marketing services.
- Data quality solutions
- Customer acquisition programs and data supply
- Database enhancement
- Customer insight and decision support
- Campaign management (Managed Service and/or Technology)
- Single Customer View development, Data Management Platforms and database hosting
- Digital marketing services
- Lead generation
Ideally, you will have specific experience related to one or more the disciplines above.
If you would like to learn more about REaD Group and the available roles please contact or send your CV to Clive Rumsey on firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload File
We are always keen to hear from talented individuals. If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us with your CV and covering note.