Download our latest report
We asked 1,110 business owners and directors:
- If they store customer data
- Whether they ran data cleaning or updates
- If they used physical marketing communications
- Whether they were familiar with GDPR
- And if they were aware that GDPR requires data to be kept clean and accurate or be deleted
The report targeted SME’s across the UK with a turn over up to 24.9 million. The research was conducted amongst 1,110 businesses in June 2021. The results have been weighted by turnover, region and sector to be representative of all UK businesses with a turnover of £250,000+. Where response percentages are quoted it refers to the weighted sample.