Why Choose REaD Group as your data partner?
REaD Group have been synonymous with data quality for nearly 30 years. Our market leading cleaning solution is the most comprehensive and accurate in the UK. Available via a choice of delivery mechanisms to align with your systems and processes.
By working with a trusted and credible data partner you can eliminate the risks associated with poor quality data in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure your student and alumni data is accurate, up to date and compliant
- Data quality is a benchmark of responsible data management and marketing-consumers expect it and the law requires it
- Clean data delivers massive cost savings, better ROI and reduces the risk of brand damage
Use data to optimise your student acquisition strategy!
Achieve targeted accurate and up-to-date communication with our suite of data quality products.
Run a data cleanse and receive student profiling to help your university find the best fit students for the coming year.
Get in touch with our education sector lead today!Send an enquiry
Automated Data Cleansing for the education sector!
REaD Group have integrated the REaDConnect API solution into Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge NXT, the latest cloud-based higher education data management platform to create Automated Data Cleansing (ADC).
Clients using the platform will be able to keep their customers’ contact information up-to-date and GDPR compliant by screening for goneaways and deceased individuals and providing relocation details for customers who have moved.
To understand more about our integrated API and how this easy to use, self serve application can help your brand, download our guide below.
Keeping your student and alumni database clean and accurate with REaD Group!
Offering an array of cleaning and quality services for your data; improving campaign targeting, reducing costs and increasing ROI. Your data has never een so essential and so easy to maintain. Understand how to optimise and engage your data with REaD Group.
- Following Article 5.1 (d) and GDPR regulations
- Enhancing campaign performance and brand reputation
- Decreasing damage done by incorrect communications