REaD Group presents our unique Switcher Model, built using the most accurate and variable rich consumer data universe in the UK.
Allows the segmentation of a customer database to identify those with the greatest propensity to switch from their existing provider.
Ideal for utilities and telecoms companies, our switcher model offers a unique solution for both acquisition and retention, across multiple channels.
As the Switcher Model is based on our unique validated and permissioned consumer database, containing over 41 million marketable individuals and an unrivalled selection of hundreds of variables, there is no comparable solution for identifying switchers available on the market.Download file
Consumer Vulnerability Score Model- Tailor your communication and contact strategy for vulnerable consumers.
In order to support the proactive identification of vulnerable consumers, REaD Group have created
the Vulnerable Consumer Score model that returns a 1 to 6 score to indicate level of vulnerability.
The score has been created using a combination of factors, including:
- Age, income, housing and education
- Market forces acting on the consumer
- Transient states of the consumer, such as
- Levels of susceptibility to these market
Trust and loyalty in the energy sector!
There are an estimated 27.8 million households* in the UK.
The vast majority of these households represent potential
customers of energy providers.
REaD Group’s latest report looks into:
- Changes to energy giants
- Customer service + trust
- Deal or no deal for consumers?
- Price is still king
- The key to Green Credentials
- Communication, communication, communication!
- And channel preferences for 2021
REaD Group have a vast array of utility specific variables which you can select on or append to acquire, retain or re-engage with customers
• GDPR and PECR compliant marketing data with the highest standard of due diligence.
• Transparency of sources and trackable permissions library.
• Hundreds of selectable variables to enhance your data and add insight.
• Unrivalled in being the only data universe offering prospect and customer enhancement data which has been validated and proven to be recently transacting.
Utilities Trend Report 2018: Power to the People
We are in the midst of the fourth industrial revolution and it is the unprecedented speed of change that particularly differentiates this revolution from the other three.
Challenger brands, market disrupters and game changers are now commonly used terms and reflect the new and hypercompetitive environment that is the new reality for many industries forcing legacy brands to change the way they do business.
What make them stay or switch? Who do they trust and why? What turns them on and or switches them off?
It is against this backdrop of change and challenge that we have conducted research to identify the key motivators for modern consumers when it comes to energy providers.Download research